Venue: Cranbrook House & Gardens
Location: West of Cranbrook House
This area was landscaped in 1913 as an unobstructed, level expanse of lawn. The entire Booth family considered it a lovely place to view sunsets. In the early 1920s, the perennial-bordered pool was installed. Harmony, a stone sculpture by Mario Korbel, was designed for this location at the east end of the pool.